Our restaurant is one of the longest-standing in the capital under a single proprietorship since its establishment.
We also pride ourselves that it is run by the only circle that has at all times operated its own staff under the direction of chefs de cuisine of high reputation.
The oldest menu in our records is from 1848 and the first Maître D’ we could research was hired in October 1877. His name was Eugène Baudouin.
The Restaurant comprises three separate areas, these being the spacious dining area itself, a well-lit verandah and a delightful garden”